No act of kindness, no matter how small,
is ever wasted. ~ Aesop
Together We Give.
Giving Tuesday started as a simple idea in 2012 and within 10 years grew to a worldwide movement. Last year, $2.7 billion was raised in the United States alone on Giving Tuesday, clearly demonstrating the spirit of generosity that we all share on this day.
On November 29, 2022, we encourage you to participate in this worldwide event that allows you to make a lasting impact on those in need. We challenge you to think about your life and the values you are trying to impart on the next generation. We invite you to teach the world what you want your legacy to be by demonstrating your generosity for the causes you champion.
Your Giving Tuesday donation to the VNA will help Indian River County residents receive quality home health and hospice care when they need it most. As the only non-profit home health care and hospice provider in the county, we provide these services to anyone, regardless of their financial resources. Your contribution will give patients access to the quality care they deserve.
Help unleash the power of giving and positively impact the lives of those in our community in need. YOUR donation can:
- provide home health and hospice care to those who are under or uninsured
- enable the Hospice House to care for up to 12 patients at their end-of-life journey
- allow bereavement counselors to hold support groups for families who recently lost a loved one
- improve the quality of life for hospice patients through music therapy sessions
- keep those with chronic illnesses out of the hospital and in their homes through the use of remote patient monitoring technology
- and so much more!