Sustaining Champions Monthly Giving Society
When you choose to become a VNA Sustaining Champion you are ensuring everyone in our community receives the high-quality home health and hospice care they deserve and desperately need. This group of dedicated monthly donors impacts the lives of the most vulnerable in our community. Won’t you join them in supporting our mission of never turning a patient away regardless of their ability to afford their healthcare?
Your Sustaining Champions impact:
- Provides home health and hospice care to the most vulnerable in our community.
- Ensures the Hospice House remains available to patients and their families at end of life.
- Supports Bereavement services to those grieving the loss of a loved one.
- Supports the Mobile Clinic as it provides invaluable health services to the uninsured residents in our community.
- Ensures the VNA’s ability to provide no-cost wellness screenings and flu shots throughout Indian River County.
- And so much more!
Sustaining Champions member benefits include:
- The convenience of having your donation automatically deducted from your credit card.
- A Welcome Member certificate.
- Exclusive insight into upcoming VNA happenings.
- Inclusion in the Honor Roll of Donors featured on the VNA & Hospice Foundation’s website.