Sustaining Champions Monthly Giving Society
27 year old Jacqueline was born with cerebral palsy and is legally blind. Her mother, Cathy, wants to care for her at home but lacks the financial resources to do so. By joining the VNA Sustaining Champions monthly giving society, you are ensuring patients like Jacqueline receive high-quality home health care. This dedicated group of monthly donors impacts the lives of the most vulnerable in our community by ensuring every resident has access to the high-quality home health and hospice care they deserve and desperately need regardless of their ability to afford their care. When we work together, the entire community benefits!
As a Sustaining Champion, you impact patient lives daily by providing:
- a meal for a patient at the VNA Hospice House.
- a medication for charitable home health and hospice patients.
- bereavement counseling to children and adults grieving the loss of a loved one.
- the uninsured or underinsured residents of our community with a patient visit on the VNA Mobile Clinic.
- remote Patient Monitoring (Telehealth) visits to patients, allowing them to live safely and securely in their homes.
Sustaining Champions member benefits include:
- The convenience of having your donation automatically deducted from your credit card.
- A Welcome Member certificate.
- Exclusive insight into upcoming VNA happenings.
- Inclusion in the Honor Roll of Donors featured on the VNA & Hospice Foundation’s website.
Every gift makes a difference. Complete the form below to make your secure, tax-deductible monthly donation. We’ll continue to automatically charge your credit card on the 5th of each month until you request otherwise.